With all the wonderful tooth restoration therapies available in our modern dental industry, it can be difficult to choose which one will work best for you. Your needs should dictate the treatment you require, depending on the health of your teeth and the desires you have for them. For a better understanding of the basics of tooth restoration therapy, listed below are principles concerning numerous therapies to consider:
– Dental fillings are specifically crafted to fill in cavities and prevent your teeth from being damaged any further from the effects of tooth decay.
– Dental crowns are tooth replacements that place an emphasis on aesthetics, protection, and functionality. Crowns cover and conceal a tooth down to the gum line to re-establish basic skills teeth provide, including eating and speaking.
– Dental veneers are thin shells placed on the fronts of teeth that can be crafted and modified to fill the exact needs your smile desires.
– If the color of your teeth needs to be improved or enhanced, teeth whitening treatment systems can be used. Unlike over-the-counter whiteners which can damage your enamel and bleach your gums, professional teeth whiteners applied at the dentist office are guaranteed to be safe and highly effective.
– If you would like to correct minor flaws in your teeth, dental bonding treatments can be used.
If you are looking to restore your smile with tooth restoration treatments, contact Dr. Shay Markovitch and our team at Wappingers Falls Dental Arts. We can be reached by calling us at 845-297-0757 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Wappingers Falls, New York. We can get you on the path to smiles for miles!